Thursday, February 28, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

1. Each player answers the questions about themselves.

2. At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 Years Ago: 10 years ago I was too young to drive, LOL I am not telling how old I am! Ah back then I went to the skating rink every friday night ;)

Things on my to-do list today: Have a baby! Oh and I guess get my scraproom cleaned up!

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Pay off all my debt then go on a vacation with my best friends and family!

3 of my bad habits: Not putting lids on things tightly, procrastinating, and wanting to sleep in all the time!

3 places I have lived: I have only lived in my hometown, but I have lived in at least three different houses if that counts!

5 Things people don't know about me: Hmmm... are there 5 things that I would dare to share here?! I guess I'll have to think of strange things to share because I don't have any "big secrets" here! Sooo... I guess most people wouldn't know that I HATE homemade pizza and can't eat it because I have gotten the stomach flu twice after making it, I am a germophobe, tear bears annoy me, I wish my hair grew faster so I could chop it all off and have it grow back in less than a year, and kids with runny noses gross me out! Ok so there's five random things about me LOL!

I've got to tag three people now.... I pick Kristine (daisy*kitty), Zoe (scrapmymemories), and Crystal (memorysaver22)!

No comments: