Tuesday, March 11, 2008

She's here!


Baby Katelynne arrived on March 7th and she has been such a joy! I wanted to share a photo of her with her big brother! We can't believe how much hair she has- it is SO thick! She's a great eater- in fact she wants to eat about ever 2 hours during the night, but she sleeps good during the day so I am just waiting til she gets onto a schedule of sleeping at night!


My labor and delivery was amazing and I could not have asked for a better experience, I am so glad that my sister in law was able to be there with us.

3 comments:

Scrapmymemories said...

ADORABLE! Beauty beyond words!
Well done hunny.

Camille said...

Congrats! Your baby is beautiful, and oh-my-word, look at all that hair! Oh how exciting. Glad everything went so smooth. Cam -bigtex_in _idaho

Shelley said...

WOW! She's a DOLL! Congratulations!