Wednesday, April 2, 2008

More Serendipity






So today I thought I'd post a closer look at one of my most recent paper gift bag albums! I made it using a color combo I have not really seen anyone else using very often, especially on Ebay. I used the Serendipity paper pack from Close to My Heart, it was a special promotion and is no longer available! I really liked the dark blues combined with the light blues, tans, and brown! I had definitely combined baby blue and chocolate before- but not navy blue- and I am really liking this combo!

I have changed how I make my paper gift bag albums too- I am now using the same technique for the binding as Rainedakota (Tonya Strange) uses for her Designer Purse Albums™, it is stitched and very strong! I have also started tying ribbon to ALL of the handles instead of just the front or just the front and back handles- it definitely gives a fluffier look!

I am listing this album on Ebay tonight, so be sure to search PFOP to find my book and many other wonderful projects from the Pocket Full of Papers gals!
And of course I had to share another cute pic of Katelynne! I can't wait til the weather is nice enough to get some good shots of her outside in the natural light!










5 comments:

Camille said...

Wow that's so cute! Not just the album, but the baby. : )

Shelley said...

She's so cute! I want to pinch her cheeks! Is that too cruel? :)

Cindy said...

She's just adorable, Krista. I hope you're able to get some more nice photos if the weather cooperates. Love the new album!

Kristi said...

She is such a cutie and still has a lot of that great dark hair.

Blogger said...

Compare Authentic Designer Handbags Online.