Tuesday, April 1, 2008

News!


Today I have some news to share! I have officially joined the Pocket Full of Papers (PFOP) Ebay design team! I am excited to start working with all the talented girls on this team! In fact, I am so excited that I already have three albums to list!! LOL! Here's a sneak peak:


Sooo... last night I was up pretty much all night with the baby! It seemed like I got to take short naps here and there but was up pretty much all night. I finally got her sleeping pretty good in the swing at about 6 am, then my husband called at 7 to say he forgot to take the trash out to the street (it's our trash day today) and so I had to go out in the lovely crisp morning air to take it out.... luckily I was able to crawl back into my warm bed and get one more hour of sleep before both kids woke up!


Then... I did a very bad thing. My sleep deprived self craved sugar so I ate a candy bar for breakfast! That's gotta help get me going for a little while right? At least it's a sunny day so I can take photos of those albums I made later :) And SHHHHH! Don't tell my husband that I had a candy bar- we're supposed to be on a d-i-e-t!


Here's a little something I scrapped for myself too:


I made it using the Close to My Heart Serendipity paper pack plus a few prima flowers. It is a also based on a Page Maps sketch! I am going to make a Mom2 page sometime when I get more time to scrap and have not been awake all night!

4 comments:

Scrapmymemories said...

Hey Krista, I guess we share our BIG NEWS HUH! I am so excited to be able to continue to work along side you.
And cant wait to see your new albums listed! Busy as a bee!
Hope Katelynne sleeps a little better for you today.

Shelley said...

We are so happy to have all 4 of you in our group!

Kristine said...

Congratulations on your PFOP membership, Krista! So great to see that you made some time to scrap for yourself! But I also am looking forward to seeing those pretty albums listed!

Camille said...

Hey Krista, Welcome to PFOP!

..A candy bar sounds really good right now... If I had one in the house I'd be eating it.