Sunday, June 8, 2008

New Mini Designer Purse Album

So it has definitely been awhile since I've created anything new to sell! I must say that I really enjoyed this paper, I love the swirly flowery types of designs and love it even more since it is in pink, brown, and green!

Mini Designer Purse Album

Mini Designer Purse Album inside

Mini Designer Purse Album inside

It has definitely been spring cleaning week at my house- or is it summer cleaning? Either way, I've decided to get rid of a lot of stuff! I think we will be having one more baby in the future, but I decided not to keep a bunch of old baby clothes that the kids had outgrown- only my FAVORITE outfits, so I'm selling the excess on ebay this week- along with various other baby stuffs! It's going really well so far, I've made more than I would have at a garage sale, that's for sure!


I've also got a ton of scrapbook supplies left to sell- a few used things but a lot of inventory that I never sold in my ebay store or on my website. There's a LOT and I do mean a LOT of daisy D's snowflakes and holly paper and embellishments left- if anyone is interested PLEASE email me and I'll give you a great deal LOL! I'm going to list it on ebay along with a bunch of prima's I have left over and some 3 bugs Spring caboodle kits.


And one last random thought for today's post! I have been gardening this year! In the past I've usually killed my flowers by now because I don't go outside and water them! This year Lucas is loving to play outside and ride his tricycle so I've been taking him out everyday and letting him help me water. I am absolutely in love with my hydrangeas and I hope that someday I can get several different kinds of them. My neighbor and I were just talking about flowers earlier this year and I told her I was going to try not to kill them this year- just this week she told me she was proud of me for watering them :) Now if only I can keep it up when the temperature hits the 100's! Here's a few pics:

This photo is of my hydrangea- I just love the big pretty blooms!

Here's my Gerbera Daisies- another favorite! The middle one is light pink but it wasn't blooming when I took the photos!

And here's lucas helping me water flowers with his own watering can!

7 comments:

Camille said...

Wow! The flowers are beautiful. I love hydrangeas. My garden is looking a little sad. Hopefully when I get back from vacation it will look GREAT! I'm putting a water timer on and my neighbors going to keep an eye and make sure it's working.

Kristine said...

Wow your flowers are beautiful!! I have the same problem about not wanting and/or forgetting to go outside and water mine!

Kristine said...

P.S. Your minipurse album is beautiful!

Shelley said...

Love all of your garden blossoms. Pretty!

Kristi said...

Your hydrangeas are so pretty! I love them but can never get them to grow right. I can't get the acidity in the soil right. It helps to have little kids to help you get out the door and do yard work. Last year was so bad but this year we are out so much.

mama of 3 boys said...

Hey Krista! This is Shasta. You have beautiful flowers!!! Look how big Lucas is now. :) How is he doing?

Blogger said...

Compare Authentic Prada Handbags Online.