Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It's been awhile!

Yes, I am still here :) It has been a long time since I posted anything here, mostly because I have been entirely absorbed in taking care of the kids and babysitting, plus planning one of my best friend's baby shower! I am so excited for her and can't wait to see all the wonderful new things she gets for her baby boy that is on the way.

I have a new album finished and ready to post for sale soon, hopefully tomorrow! Here's a sneak peek


I made it using K&Co Wild Saffron paper plus the new say it in studs from Prima.

And of course here's a few new pics of the kids!



Lucas is finally potty training now, so I feel like I need a recliner in the bathroom- and a mini fridge because I spend a LOT of time in there between the twins I am babysitting and him, but that's OK I am just so glad that he is finally learning to go to the potty! It has been really stressful but I know it will be so worth it in the end!

3 comments:

Camille said...

The album is darling, and your little girl is getting so big! What a doll she is.

Kris said...

Awwww what a doll!!!!!!!!!

Dee Dee said...

Cute album. I love those papers. We are potty training too, and I just hate it. lol