Friday, August 1, 2008

What a Hoot 12x12 Page

So about an hour ago in my post I said "hope to post something scrappy soon", well after that I went upstairs and took the layout I had made to sell and put some photos on it! I just started thinking how much I liked it and how it probably wouldn't sell since it didn't have a sickeningly cute tear bear on it, and I had the perfect photos of katelynne!

I used the K&Co Berry Sweet papers and embellishments, plus one of the new templates to make the circles, I am loving this technique of punching out the circles on the page and then making a sort of "window" by putting another piece of cardstock behind the page.

You can expect to see a mini album made from this paper coming from me soon :)



Here's a close up of the circle technique I was talking about- it's the perfect use for your Big Bite Cropodile!

Love the wiggle eyes on this own!

2 comments:

Kris said...

Awwwwwwww so cute!!!

Kristi M. said...

Your daughter is so darn cute. She has the greatest hiar and it is still there!