Wednesday, September 10, 2008

FINALLY a designer album for me!

The new K&Co Berry Sweet paper is perfect for Katelynne- because she's so sweet ;) When I saw these lime green gift bags at Wal-Mart I KNEW what I wanted to do with them. I am so excited to have finally taken the time to make this album for myself rather than just another one to sell. I plan to use photos of this album to apply for design teams and to apply for publication- so if the pictures disappear, you know why! I have wanted to apply for a long time but haven't actually had the projects to show for it- because I always sold them all! Anyways- here's the album:


This page has a fold out flap for more photos and journaling (not written yet), look below for a detail shot.
Ok, are you drooling? Want an album like this one? GOOD NEWS! There is one in the works for Ebay or possibly Etsy :) I'll post pics as soon as it's done! I have another adorable project (it's from the sewing machine!) That I'll be sharing tomorrow :)

AND, your daily dose of Katelynne lol!! I swear I would take more pics of Lucas... if he would just hold still!

3 comments:

Jemma said...

Love love love the mini book and oh my goodness what a gorgeous wee thing!!

Loreen said...

This came out beautiful!!

Krista B. said...

ADORABLE - Love this mini book, gorgeous bright colors and your little one is so Gorgeous : )