Monday, September 29, 2008

Mommy Moments MOSD Contest Album

I made this album for the MOSD guest designer contest on the Pub Calls blog. I am really excited about it, not only because it's for the contest but also because it's another album that I made not for sale, but with my own photos and memories in it! It's also my first acrylic album!!

I called this album Mommy Moments and I made it all about my favorite photos and stories since becoming a mom! I envisioned it as a way to treasure the parts of being a mom- ultrasounds, stretch marks, Lucas' surgeries, naughty things too! I wanted my kids to be able to look at it someday and know that I cherished the moments with them as young children. It's something every "mommy" should make :)

Below are just a few photos from inside the album- not the whole thing, this album is HUGE! If you are interested in Midnight Oil Scrapbook Designs products you can visit their website HERE. My favorite part of this album was that you get to punch the holes yourself so you can make the album pretty much anyway that you want! Soooo.... wish me luck and Pub Calls will be announcing the winner on or before Oct. 10th!


This page was done using the pagemaps sketch provided special for this contest.
Love this back page- I made a frosted look on the acrylic with a sponge and some making memories paint. Then I added a rub on to the outside of it, so when you look at the back of the album it frames the last page!

2 comments:

Kris said...

This is just beautiful! Glad you are making albums for yourself! :)

Frugal Scrapper said...

Love, love, love this ablum!