Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Scrap Pink and New Design Team

Today I have some News to share!! I have been chosen as one of the new design team members for Addicted Scrappers! For the next three months I will be creating projects with their fabulous monthly kits- be sure to check them out because the October kits are irresistible ;)
This weekend I went to the Scrap Pink even that my locasl scrapbook store (Chasing Rainbows) was hosting, it was a lot of fun- especially because I got to leave Katelynne with grandma on Saturday! It was the first time I had left her that long and it was so nice to get a break- even though I was too tired to accomplish much LOL! The card above was a make n take that Brooke taught during the crop- I'll share photos of the other things I created later this week :)

1 comment:

Kris said...

Congrats on making that design team! How cool is that to be able to design with kits. I hope it will be a lot of fun for you. That's a cute card that you made at your crop! Looking forward to seeing what else you made.