Saturday, October 4, 2008

Birthday Card


I made this card today for my brother in law's birthday- yes I am quite sure a man cannot appreciate a handmade card as much as a fellow scrapper would- so I snapped a pic first :) This is also another creation using the october home is where the heart is addicted scrappers kit.

I am super tired tonight- had a garage sale this morning!! I am trying to work up the energy to stay up just a little bit longer to scrapbook, we'll see!

I made a new post on the PFOP blog today- and it's a feedback friday one so stop by there and leave a comment or two :)

5 comments:

Jemma said...

great card, really cute!

Kris said...

Cute card!

krista said...

Hey Krista!!!
Thanks for posting a comment!!! Sounds like we would have a lot in common-I used to work in a daycare a long time ago. I have always loved kids. You must be tired after having little ones in your home all day!!! I have 3 little boys and I know I'm pooped with just them at the day's end!!

Sandra said...

Krista!! What a beautiful blog you have!! I have always been a huge fan of your mini albums. You do beautiful work!! I hope you try out for the Design Team at Life Preserver's when Von has her DT call (coming soon!). Just wanted to let you know I dropped by. I'll be adding you to my blogroll!! ;)

Tammy said...

Really nice ~ that's exactly something I would do, take a pic to show someone who would appreciate it ;-). VERY NICE ~ what did he think??