Friday, October 10, 2008

Everything is OK!

Lucas was such a brave boy today- he didn't cry even once. When he woke up from anesthesia his eyes got really big because he heard the other little boys (seems like it was all boys today!) that had just woke up and they were screaming- I bet he was wondering what was being done to those other kids that was making them scream like that. He was very sleepy and calm. When we went to the recovery room his Aunt Beck came to visit and brought him a spiderman fishing pole- he really woke up then and played fishing, he was still playing with it in the van on the way home and even when we got here 2 hours later he was STILL fishing! Right now he is about to take a nap- I think he did a little bit too much playing too soon :)

I couldn't have asked for a better outcome or for him to have been more calm and peaceful in the whole situation- thank you to all of my friends and readers who have been praying and thinking of us today!


Here's my Berry Sweet paper gift bag album I Promised a few weeks ago! I finally finished it! It is currently listed on Ebay, CLICK HERE to go see it and more detailed photos. Even if you can't bid be sure to add it to your watch list :) Also check out my other listings to see the PFOP charity auction and get in on the action!



I am very un-patiently waiting tonight to see who won the MOSD Guest Designer contest- check my archives for the mommy moments album I entered! I am going to head up to the craft room to scrapbook, that will surely make the time fly!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I am so glad he's alright!! God is good!! Your purse album is die for!!

Krista B. said...

Krista - I love your totally sweet purse album - it is gorgeous!! I'm glad your son is alright.

Kris said...

Your album is beautiful. So glad your son is doing well!