Saturday, October 18, 2008

Halloween Canvas

Today I want to share another Halloween project- it's made of two canvases attached with ribbon. They decorated similar to a shadow box. I really loved making this project because it is so unique from the things you normally see made with a canvas!

On this side the pictures flip up and there are more underneath- you can see the tabs on each page below the first photo. The letters on this canvas are also glittered- it's hard to see in the photo. I cut the spiders using my Quickutz Silhouette and popped them from the canvas.
This side has a coluzzle file folder which I glued halfway up the folder so it would stay closed. It holds tags in it (one for each year) and they have journaled on them what we ate and what we did that year, and what the kids dressed up as.


1 comment:

Jemma said...

Im a huge easter fan but this mini is super cute!!!