Thursday, October 2, 2008

Pagemaps October Contest Sketch Layout


I made this layout today during naptime- it's for the contest on the Pagemaps blog to create a layout based on a sketch with the theme of "I heart _____". I had to think about this one for a few minutes because I "heart" a lot of things... just which one was worthy of making a page about? It finally came down to these photos, they are two years old but I am that far behind in my personal scrapping!!! They really remind me of everything I love about fall- cool weather, pretty leaves, fall holidays, fall baking- the list goes on and on :). f

I also created this page using my October kit from Addicted Scrappers, so if you HEART this page- be sure to head on over there and grab a kit before they're all gone!

3 comments:

Kris said...

Those are great pictures and the layout is adorable. I love that you're sharing more and more of your personal pages and albums! Keep them coming!

Elisabeth said...

What a beautiful page!

Jemma said...

this is an amazing lo!!