Saturday, November 29, 2008

Full Reveal of November Addicted Scrappers Kit Projects

Sooo... I finally got the time to photograph my fall family mini album and it was my last project to be made using the November Addicted Scrappers kit, so I wanted to share the full range of goodies I made using this kit! I really enjoyed everything in this kit, and I have never used Bella Blvd. paper before- I really liked it! So, without further ado- here's the rest of my mini album and other goodies:


And here's something pretty for my purse- it's a pocket planner and I altered the cover of it so that I have my two cuties staring at me everytime I pull it out of my purse!
And now for the Layouts (drumroll please!):

Yes- this is yet another page made using my circle template- I punched the holes and put some more pattern paper behind it to make a window effect- will I ever get tired of this technique? I don't think so! This is what- the fifth layout I've used it on? I'm just proud of myself for using a tool I bought more than once!

And guess what showed up in my mailbox today? You guessed it- the December kit! It is absolutely beautiful, and the paper is from OCTOBER AFTERNOON, my new favorite :) It's like my chocolate truffle of scrapbook stuff right now! I already made a page with it this evening and you'll all get to see it on Sketches! {By Tamara} on Monday!

4 comments:

Kris said...

Beautiful work Krista! It's so great to see so many personal projects. Keep up the fantastic work!

Kris said...

P.S. I meant to also say, it is so nice to see you in some of your projects! Those are some beautiful pictures of you. Whatever you are doing to get out from behind the camera, keep it up :)

Tereza Crump aka MyTreasuredCreations said...

oh, WOW!! these look so gorgeous!! glad to see you are busy again scrapping. and you look good too!! love the new pictures of you. :)

krista said...

Great Layouts Krista-seriousely, they are awesome!!
I tagged ya my dear-check out my blog for info.
Merry Christmas!