Monday, November 24, 2008

Hold Still!

I'm still trying to hold off in posting all of my projects from the November Addicted Scrappers kit- so I'm going to share a page I made with last month's kit! I called this one "Hold Still" because well- a photo of lucas holding still is nearly impossible to get these days!!

I picked up the scallop "flowers" idea at my LSS- when we made them at a make 'n' take I knew I would HAVE to buy the punches- even though my quickutz silhouette can make them too! Sometimes it's just easier to grab a punch ya know?

I also picked up some adorable Christmas papers at my LSS this weekend- can't wait to start creating with them! I bought some gift bags at wal-mart in red and green... I have been dreaming about all the wonderful things I can do to them later- LOL! Now if only I could stay awake at naptime today... and have both babies and all the other kids asleep AT THE SAME TIME... oh wait- I think I might have been dreaming again :)

2 comments:

Zoe said...

Great lo's Krista, I have all those punches too! I cant get enough of them!

Kris said...

I have a couple of those scallop punches too and I love them but I keep forgetting about them! Thanks for the inspiration! I am also a big fan of a couple of the border punches. So have you made anything yet with the gift bags?! :)