Friday, November 14, 2008

No one missed me but I'm back

Well, I don't think that anyone was devastated to not see any new posts from me in awhile- but if you were, I am back in the game! With Halloween, my mother's birthday, a baby shower for a friend, and a new baby girl in my home daycare- I have been just a little bit busy, just a little. I've been scrapping plenty, just haven't had the time to share, so I'll be trying to catch up in the next week or so, expect some adorable baby shower decor, fall layouts, and maybe even a halloween project ;)

First I wanted to share my layout for this weeks Sketches! {By Tamara} blog:



This was also one of my creations using this month's kit from Addicted Scrappers- I'll share the rest of my kit creations soon!

Next- a mini album I made for my mother to carry in her purse and share with her friends and coworkers, it's made using badge holders I found in the stationary dept. at wal-mart.



And here's a pic of Katelynne on one of the last nice sunny days of fall, can you believe she's crawling now?!


I'll be back with more later!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I missed you! WOW...that is an awesome layout and that badge book is so cute! I must comment that Katelynn is absolutely adorable!!

Kristi M. said...

I may have to steal your badge book idea. That is way too cute. Your little girl is so adorable.