Friday, November 21, 2008

This Week's Sketches! {By Tamara} Layout


This week's sketch was a double page layout- it was fun to work with! I decided to make my pages for Katelynne's baby book, so I used the K&Co little wonders paper that I have planned to do the whole album in. Be sure to check out what the rest of the layout design team did over at the Sketches! {By Tamara} blog- there is so much talent there, you will be inspired!


I took these photos myself too- I am really happy with how they look, and a lot cheaper than going to Sears!

Ok so those flourishes you see on there? Those are Prima's new Say it in Studs- I bought 3 packs of these because I thought they were so cool and I really really liked the say it in crystals flourishes. Well, if you were thinking about getting some of these studs DON'T! It takes like five minutes just to get one on your page because the adehesive they used for the studs isn't stable enough and when you take it off of the acetate they come on the flourish doesn't hold it's shape- it gets all stuck together and is next to impossible to get on your page!! I think they look absolutely adorable when you get them on, but I will not be buying anymore of these unless they change the glue!

2 comments:

Kris said...

Great job on the photos!!

leahsfrog said...

These pages are absolutely beautiful! I am so glad you found my tut for Blinkes so helpful, thank you for letting me know your feedback!