Thursday, December 11, 2008

December Addicted Scrappers Kit Creations

This month I worked with the Good Cheer kit from Addicted Scrappers and I couldn't have been happier! Plus there was a surprise of some yummy chocolate in my box... there's nothing more motivating than that LOL!
Ok so I got the photos taken and the projects done... and I simply adore the layouts I created with this kit!! I have them all hanging up on the refrigerator so I can admire them before they get put away in the scrapbook!
This layout was based on the pagemaps sketch contest for this month:
and this layout was created for this week's Sketches! {By Tamara} Blog:
This one was also based on a pagemaps sketch, I really like the foam Christmas trees as a border for the page and I was excited at how well the journaling spot "fit" on this page!And this little bag is my project of the month, get the instructions for it at the Addicted Scrapper's blog!


Sooooooooo..... .... there should be another project from this kit coming soon- when I get some scrappin time! Last night I had to veg out in front of the TV to watch some CSI, House, SVU, and Life! My DVR was gettin too full! And tonight we are taking Lucas to ride on the Christmas Train at Dry Gulch, Ok with my mother and father in law- it should be fun and there should be some GREAT holiday pics to scrap with more of my Good Cheer kit!!

2 comments:

Kris said...

Fantastic holiday LO's and that bag is super cute!!

Sandra said...

Haven't visited your blog in while. You have so much great goodies on here. Amazing work as always!!