Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A little reminiscing

Today I was thinking about how I needed to do some scrapping, I haven't been up to my poor abandoned scrap room for over a week! Then I started to think about "what was I doing at this time last year? What did my projects look like?" SO ... I conveniently still have the photos on my computer!! At this time last year I was avidly selling premade things on Ebay, and making nothing for myself! I must say, the things are awefully cute, but they'd be cuter with pictures of my cuties on them ;)






I did, however, create ONE page for myself at this time last year, in fact I took photos of this page exactly one year ago from today:

So, I hope my reminiscing was at least a little bit inspiring to you ;) I'm hoping to bake some goodies tonight plus I got some pictures of Lucas playing in the snow before preschool today, so hopefully there will be some more recent artwork to share soon!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi Krista!!! Merry Christmas! Beautiful projects - I always adore your work. I nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger award. :) Check it out! http://shesascrapfreak.blogspot.com/2008/12/award.html

The Scrapbooking Factory said...

Hey Krista, Miss "seeing" you around the boards, hope all is well and you and your family had a wonderful Christmas, and a joyous New Year!

Jane

The Scrapbooking Factory said...

Hey Krista, Miss "seeing" you around the boards, hope all is well and you and your family had a wonderful Christmas, and a joyous New Year!

Jane

jakey said...

Nothing like a little reminiscing and reflections - lovely stuff on here!

jk x