Tuesday, December 9, 2008

More Baby Belly Pics

Soooo.... I'm late in getting my December Addicted Scrappers projects posted- still need pics of two things! I wanted to give you all something new to read here there so I am going to share more BELLY PICS from Carrie!! Her baby belly is now a thing of the past as we welcomed Aubrey into the world on December 1st! She weighed a whopping 5 lbs and 15 oz! Holding her reminded me of a sweet little baby Lucas- he was 5lb 9oz when he was born and even smaller after all his first two surgeries he had early on.

Anyways- here's the pics of Carrie's beautiful belly!







Sorry- no pics of the baby yet (I know it's hard to believe!) but you can bet they'll be coming soon! We are planning to take that pretty pink ribbon that was around Carrie's belly and tie it around the baby for some of the pics. I really can't wait and can't believe I didn't take any pics of katelynne posed when she was newborn! Oh well- maybe with the next baby right?! ;)

No comments: