Saturday, December 6, 2008

This Week at Sketches! {by Tamara}

This week was Tamara's first ever 6x12 sketch, and in making it, it became the first page to go in my 6x12 album! I am scrappin away at these two year old pictures- they were SO GOOD but I still hadn't gotten them scrapped, I'm glad that's changing!

And by the way- this page was also made using the contents of my December Addicted Scrappers kit! I'll show you the rest of my creations with this kit tomorrow :)

Today I went on a big shopping trip, my mom and both kids in tow, I am tired to say the least! Lucas was doing everything he could to be as annoying as possible, I promise you would not have wanted to be with us at Wal-Mart tonight! I am excited though because I bought a mini pine tree at wal-mart and got some adorable pink mini decorations at Hobby Lobby- I cannot wait to decorate my own little pink tree! I'll share pics as soon as I'm done :) Right now I am off to gather the energy to decorate our BIG Christmas tree!

1 comment:

Susannah said...

I love the 6x12 layout and cant wait to see the rest!