Thursday, January 22, 2009

Some Valentine's and other things!

Yes, Valentine's Day is right around the corner! Do I have anyone to give these cards to? No not really, but I couldn't resist the adorable stamps and hearts and pink and red.... And yes, the tall skinny card has a square that fell when I was taking the picture- I didn't even realize it til I was editing photos! I have some neat ideas for the daycare kids for some Vday crafts- I think we are going to make valentine's for their parents and decorate some heart shaped cookies.
This is a teeny tiny little gift bag- it would be perfect for CANDY and a valentine ;)


This card is one of my favorites, I really like the dimension of all the embellies- and when you open it up there's a sucker inside!




And a few mini 3x3 cards, I love doing 3x3's because, well- they are short and sweet ;)

2 comments:

Tammy said...

What pretty cards Krista!!! Nice job!!!
I hope you post what the kids do for their parents ~ great idea!!

Tammy

ps; did you get my email? We've missed you at PFOP...

Cindy said...

Very pretty, Krista.