Tuesday, February 17, 2009

6x6 Waiting for Baby Album

Several months ago you all got to see the photos I took of my very pregnant and yet beautiful friend Ashley, and today I'm going to share the photos of the album I made for her using those photos and some I *borrowed* from her mom's myspace ;) Ashley would like to try scrapbooking someday so I hope this will give her a good start!

I used a cranberry 6x6 album I had leftover from my Close to my Heart consultant days and it is STUFFED full of pages! I also used a CTMH paper pack and stickers with added matching primas and say it in crystals. The last photo shows basically a 6x6 page that is just lined cardstock for her to journal on, I think it would be a great place to write down the birth story of baby Nolan. The charm on the spine of the album is a little pewter pacifier- too cute! And of course you won't be seeing any journaling in these photos- I left that part for Ashley :)

3 comments:

Tammy said...

What a fantastic album!!! I just love seeing an album WITH the pics in it and what fabulous pictures she has of herself pregnant. I love the one with the bow around her "gift"!! How sweet. I also really like the ultrasound photos and the signature of guests.

Nicely done!! I have to look again ;-).

Kris said...

WOW what a wonderful keepsake. You did a fantastic job. I imagine she will cherish this for years to come :)

Katamommy said...

This turned out so beautiful and what a wonderful present to receive. You did a fantastic job!