Monday, February 9, 2009

Menu Plan Monday Feb. 9th

Sooo.... I'm sick again!!!! I think my sinus infection has come back, yuck yuck yuck! I'm pretty sure we'll be having chinese food for dinner tonight, but we'll see how the day goes. I have a plan for tonight if I feel like doing anything other than crashing on the couch. It's extra hard for me to have patience with the children when I don't feel well, so yeah- I think I see Hong Kong Delight in my near future! Anyways, here's the plan, and as always if you are looking for the lunches for the daycare kiddos clicky here to go to the daycare blog.

Breakfasts:
Cereal
Scrambled Eggs with Cheese
Peanut Butter Toast
Dinner:
Monday
Pizza Roll, Salad
Tuesday
Chicken & Bowtie Alfredo, Steamed Broccoli and Cauliflower
Wednesday
Chicken Quesadillas, Spanish Rice, Tossed Salad
Thursday
Tacos, Mexicorn, Fat-Free Refried Beans
Friday
Grilled Chicken Salad
Valentine's Day Dinner
Stuffed Shells, Ceasar Salad, Garlic Bread (hoping to make homemade bread!), and homemade Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake (hoping to share the recipe for this one!)
Sunday
Oven Fried Chicken, Rice, Baked Sweet Potatoes, Green Beans
Also I wanted to share with ya'll that I have volunteered to participate in the "Bargain Meal of the Week" over at $5 dollar dinners. Each week I will be posting a dinner idea that you can make for $5 or less using items from the weekly sale at from Country Mart! I'll be posting it here on Wednesday evenings.
I've got something scrrraaaaappy to share...... I'll be back with that later ;)

No comments: