Monday, February 9, 2009

My Girl and Her Quilt

I went to a 2-day crop at my LSS this weekend and I believe I accomplished more than I have ever before at a crop! I finished a 6x6 album for my friend, altered two of those adorable mail boxes from the one dollar bin at target, altered my day planner, and made this layout for Sketches by Tamara:



And of course I had to share the fruits of my new sewing machine! I was SO EXCITED to get a machine that could embroider words, I mean like I felt like I had bought the rocket ship of sewing machines! Here's the new rag quilt I made for Katelynne:

Now it's time for Lucas to get a new quilt, I'm thinking about doing one with squares cut from old rummage sale jeans and then adding in some fabric with a sports theme? We'll see!

4 comments:

Kris said...

Wow you got a lot accomplished at the crop! That's awesome. Congrats on your new sewing machine :)

Katamommy said...

What a sweet quilt! And that lo is too cute!

The Scrapbooking Factory said...

Super cute Krista! Hope you are well!

Tammy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your quilt!!

The layout with your daughter is darling!!