Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Designer Purses!!!!



Finally- FINALLY! I have two new purses to show you today! These are a special custom order I took from a wonderful lady I met just over a year ago. She contacted me and said she knew I was busy but wondered if I would make these for her- she said she was willing to wait but I don't think she had two months in mind :) I am so happy to finally have these done, and terribly disappointed in myself that it took so stinkin' long! But it's a new day and I have some neat little extras I'll be slipping into the box I'm mailing to Becky.
The valentine purse is complete with some ADORABLE cupcake polymer clay beads and flatbacks that I purchased from this Ebay shop, this girl makes some reallllly cute beads, I could spend a fortune in her Ebay store!! She made these cupcakes custom for me to match the paper which was totally awesome!

In the Easter album I also used a little butterfly flatback from Katie's Jelly Beads - it matched perfectly with the spring colors of the album. I really loved the metal butterfly charms I found for the beaded handles on this one too- I was surprised to find them at Wal-Mart but they were just PERFECT for this album!!
Here's the detail shots of both albums:



6 comments:

Katamommy said...

Oh my goodness, these are too cute! What a great idea!

~Carla~ said...

This is much too cute!!! I love this!! Have never seen anything like it.. I looove the pp & all the embellies you used! Fabulous!! :)

Kris said...

Super cute!

Sandra said...

Holy cow...that is gorgeous...off to check if you're selling. :)

Katie said...

OMG that Easter purse if fabulous!!!

Blogger said...

Shop For Luxury Prada Handbags Online.