Sunday, March 1, 2009

Featured in Scrapbooking.Com Magazine

That's right... I finally got something published!! You can view my articles and projects in the March issue at these links:

Berry Sweet Paper Gift Bag Album
Clean Baby Layout
Spring Beauty Layout


And... You'll be seeing more of me in the April issue ;)




Ok so enough bragging now, I've got to unload some of the million things on my mind! This weekend I had BIG plans that included shopping, sewing, scrapping, cleaning, gardening, and cooking. Surprise surprise, it didn't all get done- but then again it's not midnight yet right? HA! I feel like I did at Christmas, too many things to do and not enough time. I have already started my seeds for our garden and they are needing transplanted- this MUST get done or they will die or not grow right. The kid's birthday party is next sunday and I have to sew Katelynne's dress, make party hats, practice the design for their cakes- then make the REAL cakes and smash cake for katelynne since it's the big first bday for her... I have two custom ordered albums from a past Ebay customer of mine that I took the order for one month ago and still have not completed, and I have a mountain of laundry to do! I HATE being unorganized and feeling like I have a full plate of things to do- it really makes me just want to take a nap, which will of course make the problem worse. I go and try to put away laundry and all I can do is think about everything else that needs to get done! Do you ever feel like that?!
So, I am going to go take a chill pill and go work on transplanting my flowers and veggie plants since their lives hang in the balance ;) Hopefully tomorrow will not be a manic monday and I'll get lots of STUFF accomplished! (yes that includes posting my menus for the week!)

5 comments:

Katamommy said...

Congratulations, that is awesome! Yay! I'm not a very organized person, but I do hate the feeling that I have a million things to do and 5 minutes to do them in, lol. I hope things slow down for you soon!

~Carla~ said...

Congrats!! I love your mini album... absolutely beautiful!! :)

Lately I feel like I don't know up from down.. so I feel your pain!

Good luck getting your 'to do' list accomplished!!

Hugs!

KateB said...

congrats on your first pub-Scrapbooking .com was my first one too (last month-mini canvases)! I just wanted to say your paper bag album is the only one I've liked-it was gorgeous and didn't look cheesey like most I've seen. Can I direct people to your blog??

Dee Dee said...

Congrats on getting published! Hope you get more scrapping and free time soon. :)

Tammy said...

Congratulations!! I enjoyed your layouts very much.

Yes ~ I completely understand how you're feeling. Especially wanting to take a nap. How are your seeds doing??