Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Menu Plan Monday March 30


One day late on posting my menus again! Guess what else happened AGAIN? We're sick!! Runny noses, congestion, headache, achy body- wonderful! I'm not giving up on my menu plan though! We have been saving a lot of money by not eating out and I'm not about to let a bad cold stop that grrrrr! Here's the battleplan this week lol:

Breakfasts:
Cereal
Mini breakfast pizza w/ ham
Oatmeal pancakes, strawberries
Peanut Butter Toast, banana

for lunches visit the daycare blog!

Dinners:
Monday

Turkey pot pie

Pizza Tuesday
I'm going with Digiorno this week!
salad

Wednesday
Beef lo mein
w/ lots of broccoli and veggies

Crock Pot Thursday
I'm roasting a whole chicken this week,
you'll see me using the meat for two other days in the coming week
Exploding chicken taquitos
homemade guacamole and sour cream dip
steamed broccoli

Friday
I am going SHOPPING today, so it's definitely leftovers for dinner tonight!

Saturday
didn't get this made last week- so it's back again!
HG's beach bum on a bun(made with turkey instead of Boca burger)
tossed salad

Sunday
pork chops
steamed broccoli and cauliflower
roasted red potatoes

No comments: