Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Harleigh's Dress

This is the dress I made for Harleigh- got it done just in time for Easter! I also made a matching hairbow! I knew I had to have this fabric the first time I saw it- it's hard to tell in the photos but it is glittery and just perfect for a little girl!





These hairbows are so much fun to make and to mix n match all the different ribbons is just right up my alley. I keep thinking that I should make more bows for Katelynne, she could use a rainbow of them you know ;)

I did some major scrappin last night and made two pages that I absolutely love... now I am just waiting for it to quit raining outside so I can take photos of them to share with ya'll! I love rainy days, so relaxing- until I have a house full of children who would rather be playing outside LOL! Anyways, I had better get back to work :)


I'll leave you with a pic of my new hairdo, for some reason every spring I always want to make my hair strawberry blonde...

1 comment:

Katamommy said...

That dress and bow are too sweet and I love your new hair!!