Friday, April 24, 2009

Lil' Sister and Spring Chick


This layout has to be my FAVE that I made last weekend! I hung it on the refrigerator so I could look at it everyday ;) I always have two layouts displayed (in page protectors of course!) on my fridge right along with the kids artwork! I made this layout for the "what's the weather like today?" challenge during the Backporch Memories crop. I used my cuttlebug to emboss the paper for the sun and then hand cut the circle and "rays". I used K&Co Berry Sweet PP and some new Prima's too! I love this photo and now I love this layout too!

I made this layout for the "feeling edgy" challenge- which I thought was brilliant ;) I decided to use the new Making Memories flower patch paper line and scrap LAST year's Easter pics (hey, one step closer to this year's pics now lol!).



The crop is still goin on and I am hoping that I can finish some more challenges tonight. I've had a killer stomachache all day long today so I have no clue what I'm going to accomplish- or if I'm sick or just upset stomach? Maybe I should make a pepto bismol pink layout- do you think that would help my stomach? ;)

3 comments:

Katamommy said...

A Pepto layout may be just the trick! lol Seriously, try some peppermint, that may help! I LOVE the first layout! You're so right to be proud of it, it is awesome!

Tammy said...

The K&Co paper is PERFECT for your little daughter in that T-shirt!! I LOVE that layout ~ the sun is great!!

By the way, head over to PFOP for a RAK if you'd like ;-).

take care!!

LOL ~ I think a Pepto Bismo layout may just be what the DR ordered!

DoubleL said...

Really fun layouts you have here chicky-poo....love them!