Friday, April 17, 2009

What's on my mind...

Photobucket


Yay- the weekend is here!! I'm tired from this week's activities and lots of playing outside with the kids, I'm ready to take a time out and do some scrapping! I am going to force myself to limit the shopping trips this weekend so I can actually be at home and have time/energy to scrap ;) One of the websites I visit is having an online crop this weekend and they're giving away lots of prizes- what's more motivating for scrapping that winning prizes? Anyways- I'll be playing along at Backporch memories you should come check it out if you are looking for some inspiration this weekend!

Here's a layout I did last week, I was going to enter it into a contest but didn't get it posted in time- DOH! It was for the Pagemaps "what's on your mind" contest. Oh well, I'll just consider myself a winner because I still got a great layout done and the "whats on your mind" part really made me think and helped me create a unique page with really meaningful journaling. I used some more of my Feb. alternate kit from Life Preserver's Scrapbook Club.



2 comments:

Katamommy said...

That's a beautiful layout! I love all of the stitching and staples!

jacque4u2c said...

I just love this! You have done a stunning job!