Thursday, May 14, 2009

Just Be Me



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

*note* these photos are too big to show up properly on my blog- please click on any one of them to view them in photobucket art gallery! The password for my album is "decorativememories"!

This is my newest mini book! I created it with the Lily Bee contest on their blog in mind- to make an album around the theme "just be me". This really was a challenge for me because I am almost always scrapping photos of my family or my kids and it's not usually an in depth thing about ME and what makes me tick! I focused on the main things that I feel like make me who I am in this book and I hope that someday my friends and family will be able to look back on it and see who I was and how I felt about my life (so far!).

I used a Bo Bunny Edgy album for this one and it was soooo much fun!!! When I bought it I just knew that the decorative edges were right up my alley ;) If you would like to see more photos and products I used in this book please take a look at it on 2 peas HERE!

I have been stalking my mailman waiting on my May Life Preserver's kit... it didn't come today but I am almost 99% sure that it will be here tomorrow!!! Ohhhh the anticipation!

10 comments:

Maggi a.k.a. Katamommy said...

I'm waiting for my kit too!!!! This mini album is too cute, you did a great job on it!

Kris said...

Krista, this album is absolutely gorgeous! Those are some very beautiful photos of you, too! I love the colors that you used!

Liz Qualman said...

Krista - I love your album!!! That Bo Bunny mini is perfect for the papers you chose from Lily Bee. Very special and good luck in the contest :) Liz

zαnуα ♥ said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! WOW!

hippy_chick said...

WOW

Sheila said...

Lovely!

Scrapjo said...

This album is OH SO GORGEOUS! Love it!!

Pamela said...

Love this! Great job!

stephanie howell said...

This is very pretty. Thanks so much for entering the contest!!

Keely Yowler said...

Absolutely beautiful album!