Wednesday, May 27, 2009

More love shack baby... My Everyday


I made this layout using more of my May Life Preserver's Kit and also based on a challenge from the Design Experiment blog- to create a layout about what makes your day complete, what five things you have to do or have each day, and what three things you avoid!!! I absolutely loved these two "everyday" photos and love how they look with the colors from the Bo Bunny love shack paper. Katelynne had just woke up from a nap in her picture and had bed head hair that was adorable, and it's not too often that I get to be in the picture with Lucas or Katelynne so I am lovin' that one too!
Journaling:
  • take care of the kids, cook for them, play with them, watch them grow and learn new things
  • share my day with JD
  • take time to appreciate the little things & the beauty around me
  • clean something! I can't stand a messy house
  • AVOID putting away laundry, eating junk food, and losing my patience
  • My day wouldn't be complete without these things!



It was really fun doing all the different scallops and distressing on this page, some of the scallops are die cut, some are made using my trimmer, some are made using a stencil then hand cut!
I have had so much fun being a guest designer this month at LPS, I'm still not done with my kit yet... :)



8 comments:

Leslie said...

I love your page!! I am a scrapper, or at least I was...but then I fell into card making and kind of got addicted. But my mood has shifted and desperately want to get back to my scrap pages and all of my photos. I found a few scrap page challenge sites and that is how I found you and your page. Thank you for the awesome inspiration. Your colors, your use of all the different scallops on the bottom..your beautiful children, all..fantastic!
Have a great day, Leslie

Maggi said...

What a beautiful layout, I love those layered scallops!

Melissa said...

Completely stunning. Love all those layers.

Emmy said...

beautiful!!
love all the layers!

Carcol said...

Wonderful and colorful layout! I REALLY like the color combo!

Rebekah Williams said...

LOVE this. Love the colors, the many layers, and on and on. Your scrapping is beautiful.

rachel whetzel said...

LOVE all the distressing!! And that you avoid the same things I do!! lol Thanks for playing!!

Glenda T. said...

I really love all those scalloped edges!! THanks for playing with us!