Friday, May 15, 2009

Sweet, Happy, Sassy, Beautiful



Have you heard of Vintage Plum? They are a monthly kit club with kits full of vintage goodies! I am participating in their star search contest and there are some great people there ;) Look below to see my layout "Me at 22" that I created for their first challenge!




And here's another goodie for you:
It seems like every couple months I get a photo of Katelynne that is just *perfect*. I stare at it over and over again and just can't belive how cute she is and I just never get tired of looking at these photos! This is the first time I have ever used the same photo more than once on a page, and I am so totally happy with the outcome!! I have been saving this Prima flower for over a YEAR now, knowing that the perfect layout would come along! I didn't know exactly how perfect it would be ;)
I used the same photo on this layout 7 times LOL! My journaling is about the saying "a picture is worth a 1000 words" and picked the words that are the best to describe my little Katelynne- sweet, happy, sassy, and beautiful- stress on sassy LOL! Her favorite word is no ;)

5 comments:

Maggi a.k.a. Katamommy said...

This is the most adorable layout! I'm definitely going to have to scraplift this one! lol

brake said...

I love the idea of this layout! Having one of the cutest girls in the world does spark some fun pages, too:)

chenguna said...

Your daughter is too cute and luv your LO. You did great!
Michelle M.

Anna Sigga said...

That is such a cute LO and the pic is adorable!

Rach H said...

Gorgeous layout!
I love how you used the repeating pictures!!!