Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lucas Style and some news!

I was waiting to post this layout since I had entered it in a sketch contest- since I didn't win here it is! LOL! I LOVE these pictures of lucas, they have to be the best I have ever taken!!! I made this with my May kit from Life Preserver's and it's hangin' out on the refrigerator right now- so I can look at it everyday :)



News #1- I have accepted a design team position at Scrapbook Kit Club- and here's a sneaky peaky from one of my layouts created with the July kit! I had so much fun making all my creations with this kit and I even matched together paper from two different lines- which you may have noticed is something I don't normally like to do!
News #2- I will only be designing for Scrapbook Kit Club for a couple of months BECAUSE.........
I have accepted a design team position at Scrap n' Art Ezine! This is so exciting for me and I cannot wait to begin working with all the wonderful ladies at Scrap N' Art! You have GOT to go to their website and check them out ;) I'll be creating multiple pages/projects for each issue and showcasing products from several companies, it is just an amazing opportunity! I am going to be helping with the SNA blog and a few projects for the Sept/Oct issue, and you'll see me full time in the Nov/Dec issue.



3 comments:

Maggi said...

Look at all the buttons, I love it!!! And congrats on your news, that is fantastic!!!!!

Frances said...

Congrats lady! What great news...you deserve it, your work is awesome. Can't wait to see that sneak peek layout, it looks sooo cute!

DoubleL said...

Great news!!! Congrats, that is so exciting, I can't wait to see your new stuff!