Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Relay for Life Baton

YAY I finished the Relay for Life baton!! I don't know about ya'll but I would feel pretty cool walkin at Relay for Life with THIS baton :) I had a lot of fun altering it- it started out as a piece of PVC pipe! Add some thickers, purple rain drops, a whole bottle of grape stickles, and some ribbon- and you get something super cute! I used some of the photos from last year's R4L and put them on the ends of the baton as well since this year's theme is "memories" I thought that would tie it in really well!


And I know you are probably getting sick of hearing my design team news but I am happy to say that I am one of the lucky new designers for The Scrappy Shack and I'll be getting to work with their fun and unique die cuts- can't wait!! I have also accepted a summer design position at Scrapbook Kit Club, so be sure to check out their kits, I'm planning to make you drool over them for the next few months :)


3 comments:

Maggi said...

That baton is too adorable! And congrats on the DT!!!

Danielle said...

Congrats Girl!!!! You so deserve the DT spots :D So excited to see what you are going to create!!!
Blessings~~~~ Danielle

Dee Dee said...

Very cool baton! :)