Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Stay Beautiful

This week at Vintage Plum is the final challenge of the Star Search- Roll out the red carpet and embellish your layout with all the "icing"- do you think I added enough? :) I made this layout using some more of the new K&Co greenhouse line, tons of prima flowers, thickers, prima transparency, and some Shimmerz! I had fun painting with the Pixie Dust colored shimmerz on my flowers and around the photo.

Guess what I was listening to while scrapping this page last night? Yep- Taylor Swift's CD and the song Beautiful came on and has been stuck in my head ever since then- and it gave me the title of my page too!


I used some of the Bo Bunny clear charms swirls in between the flowers, and I made the white hemp curls too! Wanna know how? I'm planning to use it as my next blog tutorial!


5 comments:

Maggi said...

This is just beautiful!!

Rebekah Williams said...

You are one seriously amazing scrappin' genius. Seriously. And I mean that.

JessiW said...

THis is beautiful! I have been waiting for someone else to get theirs uploaded into the gallery over there. You did a great job...love all those flowers!

Frances said...

WOW girl...you can layer! Beautiful layout and love the color combo.

Euphoria said...

I LOVE this! So pretty! I voted for ya!