Sunday, August 2, 2009

Twins For A Day

My posts have been WAY too few and far between, it seems like the summer sun is soaking up my time and energy! Our garden is growing better than I could've expected- although I've had a run-in with some squash vine borers and had an unexpected tree frog visitor it has been so enjoyable! I am working on expanding our garden to make room for twice as much goodies and extra fall veggies. But you probably aren't here to read about my gardening.... so on to the scrappiness!

I have been busy creating with my first shipment of the sooooo cool Scrappy Shack die cuts! Lori Goree has created some of the most unique and inspiring die cuts I have ever worked with and I really enjoyed creating with them! You can check out her Etsy shop by clicking here.

I created this page using my July Life Preserver's Kit and the lovely flourish frame from The Scrappy Shack:

And this page was created using the July Solo Kit from Backporch Memories and the lovely Baby Girl circle frame from The Scrappy Shack, I am just lovin' the new Krafty Kuts paper, aren't you?

4 comments:

Kris said...

Beautiful layouts! It's nice to see you blogging again :)

laterg8r said...

found you thru scrapping out loud - love your pages. i love the kraft kuts too :) i'm now your follower :)

Rebekah Williams said...

Pretty! I love seeing how you layer on your LO's.

Dee Dee said...

Love both layouts, and you have such great pics to go with!