Thursday, September 17, 2009

Getting Rebellious!

When I opened my goodie box from Life Preserver's Club this month I didn't immediately know what I wanted to do with it... usually scrapbook paper has so many possibilities but this time I just thought hmmmm... what do I want to scrap with this? It has to be something rebellious and really COOL! I decided to go back to my "rebel" days as a teenager and scrap some old photos! I ended up spending over an hour going down memory lane in my photo box and when I stumbled upon these photos from after prom I KNEW they were the ones! All of us girls were just being absolutely crazy posing for photos!
This was the only time I ever went to prom so this page really is special to me, it's a once in a lifetime memory. I was already married and we had just bought our house a few months earlier- yes I got married YOUNG, but that's another blog post and another scrapbook page! I am so grateful that my friends talked me into going to prom, it was a fun night!

4 comments:

Kris said...

How cute!

laterg8r said...

love the rebel page :D

Jessica said...

beautiful pg Krista!

Dee Dee said...

The pics really do go with the paper. :)