Friday, September 18, 2009

It's My Birthday!

Yes, it's my birthday- but I'm going to share photos from Katelynne's first birthday. When I first started making this album I had intended for it to be of both my children's birthdays- but once I got started I realized that wasn't going to happen- I only have about 3 photos of Lucas where he stood still long enough to get a decent picture!!!

I have yet again pulled out the Bo Bunny Love Shack paper for this album, it was simply perfect and fun for my kid's birthday photos! I have loved working with it! I used a Cosmo Cricket blackboard album, and it was a lot of fun! I used Shimmerz Blingz to paint and my sparkle gel pens to write on the black, I loved the look- it's really different from what I can normally do with a mini book.



Being the procrastinator that I am- I am going to go renew my driver's license tomorrow LOL! After that I am going to hurry back home to plant some fall plants/flowers in the garden with the help of my daycare kiddos. All week people have been asking me if I want to go out to dinner for my birthday and where but I just can't make up my mind! I did have one special request- I want to take my Lucas out to see Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs! I think he will LOVE that movie and it was one of my favorite books as a kid, it is sure to be fun!
I am planning to have a bunch of cupcakes on hand too- anyone who stops by the daycare or to visit me will get one :) I think I am even going to let the daycare kids help decorate them... as long as they'll sing me happy birthday at lunch LOL!
I have one other goal for my birthday: it's going to be a busy day and I have a lot to do, but of all things- I want to get my husband to take some photos of me. I never get photos of my birthday anymore and I am determined to change that this year! You can bet I'll be scrapping those soon....

5 comments:

Maggi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Angela said...

Happy Birthday! ANd we are going to see that movie tomorrow. I never knew it was a book when we were growing up.

laterg8r said...

super happy birthday to you - that is an amazing book for your daughter :D

Dee Dee said...

Happy Birthday. :) Just looked up the movie. Looks cute.

The Scrapbooking Factory said...

Happy Birthday Krista!