Saturday, September 19, 2009

More Birthday...

My birthday was a lot of fun and I got to spend a lot of time with friends and family- and go shopping! I used my birthday money to buy some scrappy goodies and got Lucas a new bicycle! And of course the bicycle created an opportunity for some great pictures which will lead to more uses for the scrappy goodies... *ahhhh* life is good!
You might be tired of seeing my creations from my kids birthday party... but that's just TOO BAD because I have more :) This is it though, I promise I am done!




Today I have this lovely two pager to share with you :


And a page for Lucas, I love the border of 4's on this page!


And now I am off to go play with the spoils of my birthday shopping trip...

3 comments:

Dee Dee said...

These are really fabulous! Love how you layered the circles, and the tiny bit of stickles. Very nice!

Jessica said...

absolutely beautiful!! and happy belated birthday!!

laterg8r said...

love the circles and the 4's :D great pages!