Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Super Stud Lucas

My designer challenge posted over at the Bella Blvd. blog today: journaling with stickers. Lucas is such a little stud, and he is super funny, super cute, and super crazy sometimes! I really loved working with this paper! When I looked at the paper for the first time I knew that it just "fit" him! Lucas loves to make people laugh and his preschool teacher has even told me she expects to see him winning an Emmy someday for best comedian.

Journaling with stickers can take many routes, and the Super Stud stickers provide a lot of really cute sayings. I decided to combine the sayings along with my own handwriting on the journaling stickers, and honestly I normally do not journal on stickers, so this was something different for me. I really like how my journaling was able to flow easily thanks to the sticker prompts.

If you haven't already- head on over to Bella Blvd. and leave some love on their blog! Check back later this week to get a peek at my Plastino layout and a tour of my scrap room!

7 comments:

laterg8r said...

great use of journalling tags as a cool design element - love this page :D

Jessica said...

krista this is so awesome! i love this pg. great colors, awesome journaling tag ensemble....and he is sooo cute! tfs!

Maggi said...

This is awesome! I love your use of the stickers!

The Scrapbooking Factory said...

So handsome!

I love how you layered the buttons!

sarah said...

this is so CUUUUUUTE! love it! :)

hugs,
sarah.
redoaklines.com

From The Owls' Nest said...

just leaving some love....congrats on making the DT!!!

Aimee (aka carolinagirl) said...

Congrats on making the DT!! Your layouts are so beautiful, I knew you would make it! Can't wait to see what you new girls have in store for us!!