Monday, September 14, 2009

Wall Art

I decided that it is high time I used some of my adhesive vinyl and cut some cute stuff for my house! I am really happy with how these came out and I ordered more colors of vinyl so I can tackle the kids room and laundry room next. This wall art really looks unique and lets you add your personality to your walls, doors, windows, and mirrors!
This one was a little hard to photograph since it is on my front door! You can see my kids standing inside the house wondering what the heck I am doing! I have had several compliments on my front door, everyone seems to agree with me on the girl scouts part ;)

My kitchen is a little odd in that it has a mirror above the sink, I have never liked it, but I live with it- so I decided to make it more decorative :) My husband wondered why I needed to label it a kitchen ... lol!
The vinyl was amazingly easy to cut- I used my Quickutz Silhouette, I didn't use the cutting mat and I can make the designs up to 39" tall! I want to make some flowers for Katelynne's wall and make them tall like they are growing from the floor... I can't wait for my new colors to get here!


2 comments:

Maggi said...

Very cute! Love the door sign, lol!

laterg8r said...

very cool - love the girl scouts sign :D