Thursday, September 17, 2009

Woot!

While I was thinking about my wonderful rebellious kit I started thinking about this photo of my friend Carrie and me with our little girls, and it really made me think of how we are "rebellious", I decided it was perrrrrrfect for this paper :) I am so glad that I met Carrie, she is my one and only real life gamer girlfriend! We have played world of warcraft together and (nearly) conquered Super Mario Galaxy (OK OK we had to let the boys help us a little on that one...) and I just feel lucky to have such a cool friend to share that with, we love cooking together- it's like a dance to watch us, here in kansas we call my kitchen a "two butt kitchen"- in other words- no more than two booties need to be in there at a time LOL! Carrie's favorite word is woot and in case you didn't know- it's the word of the year so go look it up :) When I think about my awesome gamer girlfriend- I think WOOT!
Die cuts are from The Scrappy Shack, I glitzed them up with the black diamond stickles I found in my LPS kit and then I used them to frame the corners of my photo- and YES I DID use my Crafter's Workshop circle template AGAIN! Love that thing :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

that is such a wonderful pg. Krista!

Dee Dee said...

Aww what a sweet post. Love the 2 butt kitchen. :)