Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Kitchen Spice is Very Nice!

From the day that I learned that my October Life Preserver's Kit was going to have the new Bo Bunny Kitchen Spice collection in it- I have been dreaming of what I wanted to make with it!!! The fall colors combined with the pinks and blues really appeal to me. I have even thought to myself "I need to take more fall photos so I can make some more layouts with this kit!"
For this page I did what I like to call "fussy cutting"- taking a piece of patterned paper and cutting out some of the elements from it to use on my layout. For every paper line there is usually one piece of paper that I always find myself wishing I had more of simply because I would like to have one for cutting out and one for using whole! Visit the Life Preserver's Club gallery to see more of the design team's creations using this very nice kit :)

And... While I am talking about LPS ( I do that a lot huh?) I would just like to say that I am soooo happy I have been chosen to join the design team! I have always loved the LPS kit club and I am proud to be designing with their kits! I hope you will join us for our next crop "Dare to be Inspired" on Oct. 23rd!

7 comments:

Euphoria said...

lovely papers!! Your LOS are so sweet! Love the pumpkin one!!

Dee2 said...

Love what you did with the papers, and congrats on the DT spot! :)

SnapWhiz said...

Congratulations on the DT spot! Your LO's with this kit are just beautiful!!

~ Rhonda

laterg8r said...

congrats - great pages - super sweet little girl you have there, such cutie pics :D

Kris said...

Beautiful work, Krista!

Denise said...

Gorgeous Gorgeous pages!!! Love the colours...and those papers are so yummy!!!!

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

Congratulations, Krista! You are so talented, it's no surprise you made the LPS team! I can't wait to see what you've got in store for us this year!