Thursday, November 26, 2009

More Kitchen Spice and a little TWILIGHT!

I just couldn't leave my kitchen spice paper alone, lonely and unused on my scrap table! I made another layout and another card to remedy the situation!
And the little card...


Did you know I like Twilight? I do. I read all the books. In 6 days. LOL! I stayed up ALL night finished the first book, I literally picked it up and could not put it back down. When I found out that Pink Paislee was naming their new Halloween line TWILIGHT I knew I had to order it, ALL OF IT, even if it was FUGLY I was going to get ALL OF IT! Thankfully it was pretty :) Here's a little card I made, there will be more to come, I'm thinking that this will be the year that I finally make handmade invitations for our Halloween party!





1 comment:

laterg8r said...

love that snoozing page - she looks so sweet :D