Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Karen Foster Cowgirl Wedding

Quick, name one of the biggest downsides to getting married young?! Well I have one that I betchya didn't think of! None of your friends are getting married anytime soon! I got married when I was 15 (two months away from 16) and NO I didn't grow up in the depression era ;) Yes 15. For a long time I wouldn't admit it to anyone because I was still technically too young to be married! Today I am 23, still married, and I don't care anymore LOL! It was always difficult for me not having any other close friends that were married or in a serious relationship, so you can only imagine how elated I was when one of my BEST friends got married!

Ashley had some beautiful photos taken at her wedding but she doesn't scrapbook, so when I recieved the Cowgirl paper line from Karen Foster I KNEW what I wante to do with it! I think the results are quite nice if I do say so myself :)

This page is technically not quite done- I am going to let Ashley add journaling herself in the upper right corner, but for now it is white space.

I typically don't use a lot of premade title stickers but I really like how this one looks and it enabled me to add a lot of dimension and detail to my page very quickly and easily.


I absolutely love this page, the detail on the patterned paper makes it almost look like real leather! Plus it's pink and brown, not too many color combos can beat that ;)

2 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

These are just breathtaking!!!!

laterg8r said...

gorgeous pages, love that she wore her cowgirl boots :D