Monday, December 14, 2009

Six things...

Back Porch Memories kit club always has some fun and interesting challenges- and yet I nearly never find the time to complete them LOL! This month I DID! The challenge was to create a layout using ONLY six different types of things. My six things are:
1. chipboard
2. cardstock
3. patterned paper
4. ribbon
5. brads
6. thickers

and of course my inspiration came from one of Becky Fleck's December pagemaps, I would be lost without them!

I am so totally proud of myself for using my Quickutz Silhouette to cut the large bracket, yeah it's been awhile since I have cut anything other than pendants for my banners with it!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

this pg. is amazing...definitely one of my favs...perfect composition! tfs!

jacque4u2c said...

Just beautiful! I love all the different dimensions!