Monday, July 5, 2010

All Inclusive

Today I have a few more Bella Blvd. projects to share. Above is a card made from Man of the House and below is a layout made from the All Inclusive line. I can't believe I made this layout in January, it feels so warm and sunny! There was actually snow on the ground when I photographed this layout believe it or not :)
To save paper I actually cut out the middle of the orange background paper and used it for another project.

I don't have much else to say today! It is 4th of july weekend and I have spent it relaxing and doing all the nothing that I can stand. I often feel guilty for not spending more time doing activities with the kids and this weekend was all about laying back and just recharging my batteries so to speak. Every mom needs a little time to just sit back and say "I'll do it tomorrow" and this is officially my weekend for doing just that, I am claiming it and I am going to savor it. Tomorrow it is back to work and back to the balancing act that is my everyday, I'll be ready- are you?

2 comments:

laterg8r said...

love the zig zag stitching on this lo - great idea to cut out the back of the paper :D

Lara said...

I love saving my paper like this. It makes me feel so frugal, I get to reward myself by buying more! Lol